Research Analyst, Job Posting
Longwoods International is a leader in the travel and tourism research field with over 40 years of experience in market research as a market research consultancy, Longwoods International is a respected leader in visitor brand strategy and ROI research. With offices in Ohio, Toronto, Florida, and Wisconsin, Longwoods conducts strategic market research for public- and private-sector clients throughout North America, Europe and the Pacific Rim.
The Longwoods Travel USA® program is currently the largest ever ongoing survey of American leisure and business travel. In addition to Travel USA®, Longwoods also conducts Brand Image and Marketing and Advertising Effectiveness studies as well as custom research when needed. The Longwoods team works closely with its clients to interpret and create actionable insights with its data.
Longwoods International has an opening for an analyst to join its team in Columbus, OH. This is a unique opportunity for a researcher to gain valuable hands-on experience with quantitative research in the travel and tourism industry. The analyst will train and work alongside a team of experienced researchers that have set the gold standard.
- Support analysts and senior staff with all aspects of research projects and client deliverables
- Assist with report creation including analysis, data entry and chart/table creation in Excel/PPT
- Author and edit survey questionnaires
- Quality control measures for survey links and presentation documents
- Run basic quantitative analyses
- Attend staff and project meetings in person or via conference call
- Occasional travel may be required
- One to three years of market research experience
- Bachelor’s degree (required)
- Master’s degree (preferred)
Ideal Candidate will have the following skills:
- Quick learner with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Be comfortable working with numbers
- Competent in Microsoft Office, comfortable working in Microsoft Excel
- Communication and writing skills
- Data and statistical knowledge
- Familiarity with SPSS Statistics preferred
Job type: Full-time
Location: Columbus, OH
Work authorization: United States (required)
Please send resumes to [email protected] with the Subject Line: Research Analyst.