With decades of combined experience in market research as well as the travel and tourism industry, Longwoods International's team of experts can construct and execute a custom research program for many types of questions facing marketing professionals.
Examples of past Custom Research projects have included:
- Examining the impact of seasonal wildfires on Oregon’s travel industry.
- Quantitative and qualitative research to understand people's motivations for engaging with and donating to a Canadian university, guiding the development of alumni relations and fundraising communications.
- New insights into the Great American Road Trip, using 20 years of Longwoods Travel USA® data.
- Study of travel characteristics of families in the United States--those traveling with one or more children-- to offer insights into this lucrative segment.
- Measuring the image of a region in the Northeast as a place to live/work/visit among both consumers and business people, to aid economic development initiatives.
Contact us today to discuss how Longwoods can help solve your unique marketing challenges.